Town & Country Implement's Service Department is ready to help you! With a full fleet of service vehicles and dealer certified technicians we are prepared to offer you the best service in the tri-state area!
Our trained technicians use the very latest diagnostic equipment so the we get you back to your farm quickly. And it's because we're concerned about your uptime that we send our technicians through hours of training annually. They aren't learning on your equipment, they're already experts.
Town and Country has a full fleet of service trucks to meet our customers’ needs for field service, on the farm or job site.
- 8 service trucks
- Semi with flat bed for hauling equipment
- Dually with flat bed for hauling equipment
- Oil truck and trailer for bulk oil delivery
As equipment gets larger it becomes more important than ever to service and repair your equipment on-site rather than bring it to the shop. This service also provides faster response and increased efficiency as we can come directly to you to perform many repairs and services.
To further demonstrate our commitment, we keep our service trucks ready for your farm - call us.
We encourage you too take advantage of our yearly inspection specials to make sure your seasons go as smooth as possible year after year.
- From Basic Services to complete rebuilds, we can accommodate all of your Case IH, New Holland and Kubota needs.
- Field Service Calls for your convenience
- Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) – Ensure that your unit is operating properly at all times.
Put our expertise, dedication and our experience to work for you!
- Full Service Shop
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians
- Long Term Experienced Management and Technicians
- We repair all makes and models of equipment
Whether you need to schedule service or maintenance for your construction, agriculture, Vermeer, or lawn and garden equipment, use the form below.